$1K credits expired/charged and $5K tier link broken

Matrix Grid 0 평판 포인트
2026-05-14T12:11:29.0666667+00:00

Hi,

I’m having a serious issue with my startup credits. I was granted $1,000, but the moment my VM usage hit that limit, the credits were marked as "expired" instead of being used. My card was then charged for the full amount without any credit deduction.

Also, the page to apply for the next $5,000 tier is completely inaccessible to me even though I've provided my business info.

I already opened a billing support ticket for this, but they told me they can’t help because it’s "out of their jurisdiction."

If the billing team can't fix a credit and charging error, who am I supposed to contact? Can someone tell me what is going on with my account and point me to the right team that actually has the authority to fix this?

Thanks.

사용자의 이미지

사용자의 이미지

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

스타트업: 사업 초기 단계에 있으며 일반적으로 비즈니스 모델을 개발하고 자금 조달을 모색하는 기업입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.