Obviously, I have unsubscribed and all virtual machine services have been terminated, but due to an error, it has been paid

휘 김 0 평판 포인트
2026-05-09T09:41:27.3766667+00:00

Since I am using another service, I have canceled all azure services (virtual machines and subscriptions) from my current account.

However, due to an unknown error, the subscription was not canceled and the virtual machine was not deleted even though it was deleted

100,000 Korean won was suddenly paid today

Run the service properly. Hurry up and cancel and refund it properly.

Refund as soon as you see this inquiry without thinking of making excuses that I didn't do anything and also didn't check properly.

It's their responsibility to improve the ui so that users can cancel before making excuses, so that they can cancel it easily and quickly.

Community Center | 뉴스 및 알림
Community Center | 뉴스 및 알림

사용자들에게 새로운 기능, 변경 사항 또는 중요한 정보를 알리기 위해 공유되는 공식 업데이트나 공지사항.


답변 2개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Yuki_Mi 1,160 평판 포인트 중재자
    2026-05-13T22:51:58.59+00:00

    Hi 휘 김,

    불편을 드려 죄송합니다.

    청구 관련 문의는 Microsoft Learn Q&A 포럼에서 지원되지 않습니다. 이곳은 사용자들이 서로를 지원하고 마이크로소프트 제품 및 서비스와 관련된 기술적 문제에 대해 유용한 정보를 공유하는 공개 공간입니다.

    위에서 시바 슌무감 나데신이 공유한 단계를 따르시길 권장합니다. 이렇게 하면 적절한 지원을 받을 수 있으면서도 이 공개 스레드에서 개인 정보를 공유할 필요가 없을 것입니다.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

  2. 휘 김 0 평판 포인트
    2026-05-12T13:08:47.55+00:00

    I'm checking. Don't do this. I need you to solve it right away

    I suddenly have an unexpected expense, so wouldn't you be upset if you just took your time? Hurry up and do it. I can't wait much.

    Please take steps to refund it right away.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.