Azure subscription not appearing in Azure Portal despite "Used" status in Founders Hub

LeeYeji 0 평판 포인트
2026-02-23T07:38:07.9766667+00:00

I have $5,000 in Azure credits through Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub. The Azure benefit shows "Used!" status and expires May 30, 2026. However, when I go to Azure Portal, there are no subscriptions available in my directory. I cannot create any resources because there is no subscription to select. The "Link Microsoft account" and "Activate" buttons are not visible in the benefit panel — only "Go to Azure portal" and "Close" buttons appear. How can I get my Azure subscription created and linked to my $5,000 credits?

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

스타트업: 사업 초기 단계에 있으며 일반적으로 비즈니스 모델을 개발하고 자금 조달을 모색하는 기업입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.