Question Regarding Azure Startups Program Registration for Existing Azure Account

2026-01-15T08:04:42.1166667+00:00

Hello,

I am currently using Azure services through the Azure portal. I have been using Azure since 2023, and the monthly cost has been approximately KRW 160,000.

I recently became aware of the Azure Startups program. When I initially created my account and started using the services, I was not aware that such a program or policy existed.

At this time, I am also planning to use an Azure Database instance for our database services.

Given this situation, I would like to ask whether it is still possible to register for the Azure Startups program at this stage and receive startup credits, even though we have already been using Azure services.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

[seungho]

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

스타트업: 사업 초기 단계에 있으며 일반적으로 비즈니스 모델을 개발하고 자금 조달을 모색하는 기업입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.