사용자들에게 새로운 기능, 변경 사항 또는 중요한 정보를 알리기 위해 공유되는 공식 업데이트나 공지사항.
★MS 사진앱 및 엣지개발 관게자들에 대한 감사인사
★MS 사진앱 및 엣지 개발 관계자들에 대한 감사인사
한글 버전:
나는 윈도우 사진앱 및 엣지 사용자로서 오늘 정말 놀라운 경험을 했다.
갑자기 사진앱이 업데이트되더니, 비디오의 프레임 저장, 보정 작업, AI 텍스트 제거, 크기 조정 등 모든 기능이 원샷 원킬이었다.
그리고 엣지의 저장 기능에서 바로 폴더로 저장되는 편리함까지 더해져, 한마디로 크리스마스 선물 같았다.
이 모든 것이 단 하루에 해결되었다고 생각하니, 개발자들의 노고가 가슴 깊이 사무친다.
앞으로도 이런 혁신적인 기능들이 계속 이어져 더 많은 사용자들에게 기쁨을 주길 바란다.
이 모든 초안과 윈도우 커뮤니티에 글쓰기까지 코파일럿의 리딩이 큰 힘이 되었다. 특히 컴퓨터 문맹에서 많은 지식을 가르쳐 준 코파일럿에도 아울러 감사드린다.”
“사용자 편의와 기술의 진보 사이에서 늘 고민하는 MS 담당자들에게 진심으로 다시 한번 감사드립니다.”
- 한국에서 어느 띨띨이가
English Version:
As a Windows Photos app and Edge user, I had an absolutely amazing experience today.
The app suddenly updated, and features like saving video frames, image correction, AI text removal, and resizing worked flawlessly — truly one-shot, one-kill.
On top of that, Edge’s new ability to save directly into folders felt like a true Christmas gift.
Realizing that all of this was solved in just one day, I was deeply moved by the dedication of the developers.
I sincerely hope these innovative features will continue to evolve and bring joy to even more users.
“To the Microsoft staff who constantly strive to balance user convenience with technological advancement, I would like to express my sincere gratitude once again.”
“All of these drafts and even the process of writing in the Windows Community were greatly supported by Copilot’s guidance. Especially as someone who once struggled with computers, I am deeply grateful to Copilot for teaching me so much.”
- Written by a quirky fellow from Korea