계정해킹(Account hacking)

원 채 0 평판 포인트
2025-12-16T08:08:21.6333333+00:00

******@gmail.com - 증빙캡쳐1

I purchased the Minecraft game in 2021. However, after completing my military service and checking in 2023, I discovered my Minecraft account had been hacked. When I contacted Mojang, they responded that I needed a Microsoft account. So I tried to log in to Microsoft, but my Microsoft account had also been hacked. But I had to go to university and didn't have much time to play, so I left it alone. Now I've graduated from university and have time to play. I want to get my Microsoft account back.

******@gmail.com I keep trying to log in, but it just keeps saying the account doesn't exist. I can't log in.

I want to get my account back. What should I do?

Microsoft 팀 | Microsoft Teams(무료) | 설정 | 개인 정보 취급 방침
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. DaveM121 937.2K 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
    2025-12-16T08:45:12.0433333+00:00

    마이크로소프트 계정이 해킹당했을 때, 해커가 연결된 이메일 주소를 변경했거나 2단계 인증(2FA)이 활성화되어 있는 경우, 일반적으로 계정을 복구할 수 없습니다. 이 포럼은 사용자 간의 포럼이며, 여기에 있는 누구도 계정 접근 권한을 가지고 있지 않습니다. 해킹된 계정을 복구하기 위해 이 링크에서 제공하는 단계를 시도해 보세요. 이 과정이 성공적이지 못하면 안타깝게도 계정을 복구할 수 없습니다.

    https://support.microsoft.com/ko-kr/account-billing/%ED%95%B4%ED%82%B9%EB%90%98%EA%B1%B0%EB%82%98-%EC%86%90%EC%83%81%EB%90%9C-microsoft-%EA%B3%84%EC%A0%95%EC%9D%84-%EB%B3%B5%EA%B5%AC%ED%95%98%EB%8A%94-%EB%B0%A9%EB%B2%95-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.