Windows 11에서 Microsoft Edge 실행하기
[3248:20000:1209/102647.924:ERROR:chrome\browser\ssl\secure_origin_prefs_observer.cc:50] The 'unsafely_treat_insecure_origin_as_secure' preference or policy contained invalid values (they have been ignored): www.xxx.net, https://*.xxx.net/Symbols not available. Dumping unresolved backtrace:
0x7ffda534c6d5
0x7ffda47a5a0c
0x7ffdab697b11
0x7ffda62fef4e
0x7ffda4c500e5
0x7ffda4c4fa9c
0x7ffda4c4ef5f
0x7ffda4c4ec57
0x7ffda4c4ebb7
0x7ffda4add55a
0x7ffda47abaae
0x7ffda47ab887
0x7ffda257a343
0x7ffda2579237
0x7ffda25785b1
0x7ffda257769a
0x7ffda25655d8
0x7ffda2564e7c
0x7ffda256467c
0x7ffda256407e
0x7ff60a11f81d
0x7ff60a11e8cb
0x7ff60a1cd3b2
0x7ffe5bb8e8d7
0x7ffe5d06c53c
```특정홈페이지 주소 사이트가 안열립니다. 다른데는 잘열리는데 여기만 안열립니다.
Windows 11에서 Microsoft Edge 실행하기
Hi one mark,
I haven't received the message from you yet.
Please let me know if these steps I provided could help.
If there is anything more that I can do for you or if anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely,
I notice that your locale is set to Korea (ko-kr), but since you wrote to me in English, I will continue to reply in English for your convenience.
If you would prefer to continue in Korean, please just let me know, and I will be happy to switch.
Dear one mark,
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A Forum.
Based on the log and error message you provided (The 'unsafely_treat_insecure_origin_as_secure' preference or policy contained invalid values), it appears that an incorrect address format was entered into the Chrome browser's security settings (Flags) or launch options, causing a conflict.
Please follow these steps:
chrome://flags/#unsafely-treat-insecure-origin-as-secure--unsafely-treat-insecure-origin-as-secure=... after "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", delete that part. (You should only leave it ending with chrome.exe").If these methods are not helpful, please check if the site fails to open equally on a mobile network (LTE/5G) or in a different browser (like Edge).
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.