Telemetry data are not updated in IoT Central server

Casey Park 50 평판 포인트
2025-11-20T06:29:39.6+00:00

Devices are sending telemtry data which I can confirm from device log, I cannot see the uploaded telemetry data in the device raw data tab. I cannot see any data from my iot central app.

I tried to set qos to at least once, but still the same.

It was last night, but it start happening this morning on few devices and now all the devices telemetry data in my app cannot be updated.

Azure IoT Central
Azure IoT Central

Azure에서 호스트되는 IoT(사물 인터넷) 애플리케이션 플랫폼입니다.


답변 1개

정렬 기준: 최신순
  1. Casey Park 50 평판 포인트
    2025-11-24T01:15:15.0366667+00:00

    None of above are working.
    However, they started working after 24 hours without doing anything. It seems there were some problem in IoT Central app server side.

    Now problem disappeared.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.