Microsoft Partner Center | Hardware | Unable to Access as Admin‎

박현규PIXELPLUS 5 평판 포인트
2025-11-18T06:21:24.24+00:00

The Partner Center is unable to provide normal inquiries and resolutions due to a system error, so I am contacting here.

I was previously enrolled in a hardware program, but I can't access it now. My account is Global Admin, Account type: Company, and my Vetting status is Authorized.

I was guided to submit an inquiry through Ask Copilot, but when I run Ask Copilot, I have to repeat the same process from the beginning.
This approach doesn't seem to be working.

We need real support, not AI chatbot responses.

Also, even though I am a global administrator, I do not have access to that site.

https://partner.microsoft.com/Account/EnterpriseCertificates

CorrelationID: 015169cf-ae4c-4ba7-a434-77b6ad73c09a

Correlation Vector: z2CvHelqQ0eMmjY/.2

Date: 12 Nov 2025 06:46:54 +00:00

Windows 참가자 프로그램 | 프로그램 공지 및 등록 | 등록, 등록 및 취소
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.