d5 verifivation code is not sent to the schoold email.

최서윤 0 평판 포인트
2025-11-15T15:09:41.9933333+00:00

This is my first time signing up for D5, and I have already double-checked that I entered my email address correctly. I also tried requesting a new verification code.

I am currently using a school email address provided by my university, so I was wondering if there is any chance that Microsoft is blocking emails from D5 Render on your side. If so, could you please help unblock them?

Outlook | Windows | 새 Windows용 Outlook | 교육용

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Ryan-N 16,095 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2025-11-15T16:23:57.5833333+00:00

    Hi @최서윤,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand that you are trying to register for the D5 Render application using a Microsoft email account provided by your school but have not received the verification code. Please allow us to share the following information and steps:

    Microsoft generally does not block emails from specific services unless they are flagged as spam or pose a security risk. If your school email uses Microsoft 365, any blocking would occur at the tenant level managed by your school’s IT department, not by Microsoft globally.

    1. Check your Junk Email folder to ensure that emails from D5 are not being filtered there.
    2. 사용자의 이미지
    3. Add the D5 domain to your Safe Sender list in Outlook, then try requesting the verification code again. Follow these steps:
      • Step 1: Go to Settings > Mail > Add Safe Sender
      • 사용자의 이미지
      • Step 2: Enter the D5 domain: @D5 website domain
      • Step 3: Request the verification code again and check if you receive it.

    Since your account is provided by your university, it is managed by the school’s admin team (possibly the IT department).

    If you still cannot find the email from D5 after completing the steps above, please contact your school’s admin team and ask them to check if there is any policy blocking verification emails from D5 Render for your account.

    I hope this information is helpful. Please follow these steps and let me know if it works for you. If not, we can work together to resolve this.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.

    I look forward to continuing the conversation.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". 

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.