내노트북 WIN7 설치후 정품인증 어떻게 하나요?

HAPPYSANG 0 평판 포인트
2025-10-21T15:14:36.5866667+00:00

I first upgraded my Samsung X460 notebook from Vista to Windows 7. Then I upgraded again to Windows 10.

Now I've ditched the HDD and installed Windows 7 on an SSD.

When I tried to activated it, I got error code 0x80072F8F.

I set the notebook's time to internet time during the upgrade.

When I tried activating again, the exact same error code appeared.

How can I get it activated?

가정용 Windows | 이전 Windows 버전 | 라이선스 및 활성화

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Hendrix-V 19,655 평판 포인트 Microsoft 외부 직원 중재자
    2025-10-24T07:02:24.0666667+00:00

    Since you are posting on ko-kr locale, but the content is in English. Therefore, I will communicate using the same language.


    Hi HAPPYSANG,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A Forum and sharing the details of your upgrade journey, it really helps us understand the situation. The error code 0x80072F8F usually means Windows 7 is unable to securely connect to Microsoft’s activation servers. This happens because modern servers require updated security protocols that a fresh Windows 7 installation doesn’t include by default.

    Here are the options to resolve this issue, please proceed with the one you prefer:

    Option 1: Fix Windows 7 for online activation

    Go to Microsoft Update Catalog then search and download the updates below.

    Install critical updates:

    • KB4474419 (SHA‑2 support)
    • KB4490628 (Servicing Stack)

    Enable TLS 1.2:

    • Apply KB3140245
    • Check “Use TLS 1.2” in Internet Options

    Retry activation:

    • Press Win + R and run slui.exe
    • If it still fails, use phone activation: slui.exe 4

    Option 2: Reinstall Windows 10

    Since your device was previously activated on Windows 10, a clean install on the SSD will auto-activate using your digital license. Just skip entering a key during setup and connect to the internet.

    If you need Windows 7 for legacy software, please follow Option 1. If you’re okay with Windows 10, Option 2 is faster and avoids future compatibility issues.

    I look forward to receiving your update. Let me know if you need further assistance, feel free to ask me by clicking "Add Comment". Thanks for your effort.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have additional questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.