Request for Refund of Unused Skype Credit

한길 장 0 평판 포인트
2025-07-26T07:11:12.5433333+00:00

Subject: Request for Refund of Unused Skype Credit

Dear Microsoft/Skype Support,

I am writing to request a refund for unused Skype credit that I had previously purchased.

I am a personal user, and I recently found out that Microsoft has shifted its focus away from Skype towards Teams, which unfortunately no longer meets my personal calling needs.

Since I am unable to use Skype as intended, I would appreciate a refund of my remaining balance.

Here are my account details:

  • Skype ID / Microsoft Account Email: ******@gmail.com
  • Remaining Credit: 6.51usd

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

hangil

Microsoft 팀 | Microsoft Teams(무료) | 호출
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Marc Vernon 9,465 평판 포인트
    2025-07-26T07:50:41.23+00:00

    Hi there, 한길! This is Marc. Thanks for reaching out to the community.

    Microsoft’s policy generally states that Skype credit is non-refundable, there are exceptions in certain cases, particularly if the credit hasn’t been used recently. You can find the official refund policy here for reference: https://support.microsoft.com/ko-KR/skype/can-i-get-a-refund-from-skype-1cf8ad1a-9b83-46b0-989f-8605c1ee9e09.

    To request a refund, go to https://support.skype.com, sign in with your Skype or Microsoft account, and navigate to Billing & Payments > Refunds. Include the details you provided here, your account email and the amount of unused credit and explain your situation briefly. The Skype support team will review your request and let you know if a refund can be issued.

    Let me know if this helps, or if you need further assistance.

    Best regards,

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.