Calling Out Bing: Harassment, Ridicule, and Cultural Distortion in AI Imagery

김필재 0 평판 포인트
2025-07-25T18:42:49.89+00:00

I am writing to report a serious ethical issue involving Bing Image Creator.

Despite submitting repeated feedback, the problem remains unresolved, prompting me to escalate this matter directly to your attention.

I requested culturally respectful and realistic images of Korean women performing barefoot jive dance.

However, the results were distorted, mocking, and offensive—amounting to cultural ridicule.

And above all, the responsibility is even greater in that it caused creators to waste their time, emotions, expectations, and passion

I believe this is not a mere technical error but potentially involves intentional manipulation by Bing staff.

All related prompts and images are documented in the following Bing Collection:

https://www.bing.com/saves?FORM=IRPCOL&collId=31f33674df6a4f669609f1d975160296

I respectfully urge Microsoft to investigate this matter thoroughly,

hold those responsible accountable, and inform me of the outcome.

Sincerely,

Community Center | Q&A 사이트에 대해 이야기 하기 | 기타 피드백
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.