데이터 분석, 차트 작성, 전달을 위한 도구를 갖춘 Microsoft 스프레드시트 소프트웨어 제품군입니다
Hi
Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community
To better understand, may I confirm whether you are using personal account or business account to sign in Microsoft Excel?
Regarding, your situation I suggest some initial troubleshooting steps that you can try:
1. Save the File Locally and Check Properties Again
- Download or copy the file to a local drive on your computer (e.g., C:\Users\YourName\Documents).
- Right-click the file in File Explorer and select Properties.
- On the General tab, check if the Unblock checkbox is now visible under the Security section.
- If visible, check the Unblock box and click OK.
- Open the file in Excel and try running the macros.
- Note: Ensure the file is saved to a local folder, not a cloud-synced folder (e.g., OneDrive).
2. Use a Trusted Location
- Open Excel and go to File > Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Trusted Locations.
- Click Add new location.
- Browse to a folder on your local computer (e.g., C:\TrustedExcelFiles) and select it.
- Check the option Sub-folders of this location are also trusted if needed, then click OK.
- Move or save the macro-enabled file to this Trusted Location.
- Open the file from the Trusted Location and test the macros.
These initial steps may not fully meet your requirement immediately. I truly appreciate your patience as I work through it. Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
Allison - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist.