Outlook.com 일정을 이용한 이벤트 예약 및 관리
Thank you for your help.
Here's what I've tried as per your suggestions. I'm using Chrome for your reference.
- deleting all the cashes, cookies and browsing histories → didn't work
- using private browsing mode and secret browsing mode → neither of them worked
- delete and redownload the chrome again → didn't work
Nothing worked, but your suggestions reminded me of trying different web browsers other than my main browser, Chrome.
I already knew Microsoft Edge didn't work, but I tried it again along with Firefox and Internet Explorer which I didn't try before.
MS Edge and Firefox didn't work (They are the same as Chrome. The Calendar works fine but can't import data from To Do),
but Internet Explorer worked properly!
When I closed the IE browser and tried it again to make sure it works, the message saying I should be using MS Edge popped up and
I was moved to MS Edge automatically.
I was sure Ms Edge wouldn't work because it didn't work just 15 minutes ago, but it suddenly started working after I was automatically moved from IE Explorer. It doesn't make any sense to me, but now I can see all the lists in To Do on the side bar of the Calendar.
Chrome and Firefox still don't work.
Now that I know my problem with the Calendar has to do with Chrome, what should I do?
As I said above, I already tried your suggestions deleting cashes, cookies, etc. and using different browsing modes.
I only use Chrome and I don't want to use MS Edge or other broswer only to use the Calendar.
The reason I use Outlook Calendar is that I don't have to open seperate windows to access my calendar and to-do lists.
I hope you can help me.
Chrome
Microsoft Edge