How to solve "Something went wrong." Issue. (When I try to download shared lecture files in one drive)

익명
2024-03-26T14:58:27+00:00

Hello, I’m Korean. And I’m attending a university in Korea. (Majoring Computer Science)

I tried to download lecture slides in Microsoft Teams in education account.

In my case, in Microsoft Teams site, I got a message saying that I need to open a new browser due to site trust issues. So I opened a new browser, and it went to the one drive site and refreshed it every second. So I tried again in a different way, and the ‘Something went wrong’page came up. Issue Type is Unknown Issue.

The environment I ran is Mac. I tried running it on chrome and edge, but I got the same symptoms. Is there anything I can do to help resolve it?

Microsoft 팀 | 교육용 Microsoft Teams | Files | OneDrive 파일 액세스

잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. 익명
    2024-03-26T16:33:56+00:00

    Hello,

    I understand that you're encountering an issue with downloading shared lecture files from OneDrive via Microsoft Teams on your Mac. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve the "Something went wrong" issue:

    Method 1: Clear Browser Cache and Cookies Sometimes, corrupted cache or cookies can cause issues with web pages. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try downloading the file again.

    For Chrome: Open Chrome. Click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner. Go to More Tools > Clear browsing data. Select All time for the time range. Check Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files. Click Clear data.

    For Edge: Open Edge. Click on the three horizontal dots in the upper-right corner. Go to History > Clear browsing data. Select All time for the time range. Check Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files. Click Clear now.

    Method 2: Try a Different Browser You mentioned that you've tried Chrome and Edge, but try using Firefox or Safari to see if the issue persists.

    Method 3: Disable Browser Extensions Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with web page functionality. Try disabling browser extensions and then try downloading the file again.

    For Chrome: Open Chrome. Click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner. Go to More Tools > Extensions. Toggle off the extensions to disable them.

    For Edge: Open Edge. Click on the three horizontal dots in the upper-right corner.

    Go to Extensions. Toggle off the extensions to disable them. Method 4: Check Internet Connection Make sure you have a stable and strong internet connection. If possible, try using a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.

    Method 5: Contact Your University's IT Support Since you are using an education account, contacting your university's IT support team for further assistance would be best.

    Contact Information University IT Support: [University IT Support Contact Information.

    Best Regards, Saurabh

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음