사용자의 상태 표시기인 사용 가능, 다른 용무 중, 자리 비움을 관리합니다
안녕하세요 추가로 다시 문의드립니다.
저희 회사는 모두 온라인 익스체인지를 사용하는 것으로 추정됩니다.
(M365를 전체적으로, 데스크톱 뿐 아니라 모바일 등에서도 사용한다고 알고있습니다.)
또한 모든 직원이 동일한 권한으로 Microsoft 제품을 사용합니다. 이에 어떤 사람은 온프레미스, 어떤 사람은 온라인 익스체인지를 사용하지는 않을 것입니다.
문의드린 사항은 부재중 설정 시 오류가 나는 부분이며 (위 첫 질문의 캡처를 참고해주세요)
이에 대해 아래와 같이 다시 한번 문의드립니다.
- 저희 회사는 모두 온라인 익스체인지를 사용하는것이 맞을까요?
- M365 전 제품 사용
- 모바일, 데스크톱앱, 웹, Onedrive 등에서 모두 호환
- 온라인 익스체인지를 사용한다면 부재중 설정이 가능한 것 아닌가요?
- 절차는 알고있으나 오류 발생함 (위 첫 질문의 캡처)
- 회사 전체에서 온라인 익스체인지를 사용하는데, 특정인만 온프레미스 방식일 수가 있는걸까요?
감사합니다.
Hello, I would like to ask you again.
It is estimated that all of my company employees use online exchanges.
(We use the M365 and synchronize it on mobile, etc.)
In addition, all employees use Microsoft products with the same permissions. Therefore, it seems that they do not use on-premise and online exchange respectively. integrated use.
What I asked you is the part where there is an error when setting up the missed call (please refer to the capture of the first question above)
I'd like to ask you again about this as follows.
- Is it right for all of our companies to use online exchanges?
- Use all M365 products
- Compatible on mobile, desktop apps, the web, Onedrive, and more
- If I use an online exchange, isn't it possible to set up my absence?
- I know the procedure, but an error occurred (capture of the first question above)
- The entire company uses online exchange, but can only a certain person be an online promis method?
Thank you.