windows 11 windowsPCHealthCheckSetup error

익명
2021-06-30T12:09:32+00:00

Hi I'm using Windows, so I'm trying to download windowsPCHealthCheckSetup to see if I download Windows 11 later, but I want to fix it quickly because it only comes out the same page when I click it

And this is my system specification.

가정용 Windows | 기타 | Windows Update

잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음
질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
DaveM121 937.2K 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
2021-06-30T12:48:21+00:00

Hi 컴퓨터초보,

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this.

Microsoft have removed the PC Health Check tool because it contained bugs.

You have a 10th gen Intel Core i3 10100F processor and that indicates your have new hardware and your system will be compatible provided it supports TPM 2.0 and Windows is installed on UEFI more.

Download this free utility, that does not need to be installed:

https://github.com/rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11/releases...

Run that utility to check your PC for compatibility with Windows 11 and then post a screenshot of the result.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

1명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
댓글 0개 설명 없음

1 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. 익명
    2021-06-30T20:45:08+00:00

    Hi 컴퓨터초보,

    I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this.

    Microsoft have removed the PC Health Check tool because it contained bugs.

    You have a 10th gen Intel Core i3 10100F processor and that indicates your have new hardware and your system will be compatible provided it supports TPM 2.0 and Windows is installed on UEFI more.

    Download this free utility, that does not need to be installed:

    https://github.com/rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11/releases...

    Run that utility to check your PC for compatibility with Windows 11 and then post a screenshot of the result.

    thank you!

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음