https://hyu-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/hzw0575\_hanyang\_ac\_kr/EStIw\_WmLUhEnfgZ9ntb\_LgB\_g7S-uSwP0ITrThbt37BFw?e=8HcUGz
here is minidumpfile that happend on 2021-04-01-19:48
my computer spec is..
power: enermax 750 d.f. revolution -> slight high frequency happen
ssd: samsung 860 evo 1gb -> No bad sectors as a result of scanning
graphic: rtx3080 black edition -> no temperature issue, Latest driver installation complete. Same bsod when downgrading previous version. Recommended power: 750w
cpu: ryzen 5600x with cooler-rc410 -> no temperature issue
mainboard: b550 Tomahawk -> Latest BIOS driver installation complete. Same bsod when downgrading previous version.
ram: micron 3200 8gb x2 -> No problem as a result of scanning
os: windows 10 -> Update latest version 20h2 completed -> bsod(ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll)
downgraded to 1909 version -> bsod(hal.dll , ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll) It has been increased to three.
monitor: one is dell s2721dgf qhd165hz, the other is samsung fhd60hz. so I used dual monitors.
->I tryed to use one monitor, but the same bsod occurred.
The problem (whether there is a problem or not) of the outlet grounding will be resolved in two days.
Today's symptoms.
I played a game called Cyberpunk2077 and appeared on the blue screen in 10 minutes.
It even happened shortly after formatting windows10 an hour ago.
All drivers are equally up-to-date.
no fps droped
no omen of bsod, but it happend suddenly!
Blue screens did not always appear immediately, and they appeared almost unconditionally seven to ten minutes after playing high-end games.
I think it is power and voltage problem.
actually, after searching Google for numerous answers for this same problem(bsod), I tryed them, but it has not been fixed,
so I realize that there is no answer except for hardware replacement.
It's fine to give an answer in English. It'll be more accurate.
Thanks, Dave, for your answer...