Android Edge Workspaces

익명
2024-08-21T05:16:30+00:00

I have enabled 'Edge Workspace for Android' flag and restarted the app but I still don't see Workspaces menu on the browser.

How do I access to Workspaces?

I don't have any workspace opened on my account and is this the reason why there is no workspaces menu on my browser?

Microsoft Edge | 기타 | MacOS

잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음
질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
Paulo GM 72,680 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
2024-08-21T09:58:41+00:00

Unfortunately, there's no option to add workspaces yet. As I mentioned earlier, the feature is currently in the testing phase, which means it is only partially functional and some options may not be available yet. However, it is expected that these will be included in future updates, so we must be patient until it is fully implemented. Normally, features like this are announced so let's keep on checking for updates.

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

2명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
댓글 0개 설명 없음
질문 작성자가 수락한 답변
Paulo GM 72,680 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
2024-08-21T06:24:24+00:00

Hi 성용, I am Paulo and I'd like to help.

The feature has likely been temporarily removed from the app. There should be a workspace icon before the InPrivate, Tabs, and Recent sections when you tap on the tab count, but I don't see it now. The feature is visible in Edge Canary for Android, which suggests that it was removed from the stable version. Because this is an experimental feature, it can be withdrawn at any point while it is still in testing mode. We'll have to wait and see if this feature will be restored in the next updates.

The sample image below is from Edge Canary

이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

2명이 이 답변이 도움이 된다고 생각했습니다.
댓글 0개 설명 없음

4 추가 답변

정렬 기준: 최신순
  1. 익명
    2024-08-21T13:20:47+00:00

    Thank you so much for your help. I truly appreciate for your support. :)

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음
  2. 익명
    2024-08-21T07:29:45+00:00

    Since the icon appeared after I created the first workspace on the desktop, I believe that was the issue. By the way, could you help me create a new workspace on mobile Edge? I can access the workspaces I have created on desktop Edge, but I don't see an option to create one on mobile Edge.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음
  3. Paulo GM 72,680 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
    2024-08-21T06:56:32+00:00

    It's not unusual. When you download the Canary version, you will have to go to edge://flags again and enable the flag since this is a different app from the stable version. Also, some flags may not be accessible to all users.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음