Android에서 브라우저 충돌 또는 성능 문제 해결
재설치를 반복해도 증상은 마찬가지고 브라우져가 작동을 안하고 아래와 같은 메시지만 나옵니다. 사파리 및 크롬 브라우저는 정상 작동을 하는데 엣지 브라우저만 이런 증상이 나오네요. 오른 쪽 상단 마이크로소프트 로그인 메뉴에서 로그인은 되지만 프로필 사진은 나오지 않네요.
Android에서 브라우저 충돌 또는 성능 문제 해결
잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.
Hi. Thank you for your tip of advise. but I am a macbook user. The problem occurs in Mac OS Catalina.
null
Hello Ji,
I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.
Please try these steps:
Uninstall Microsoft Edge Chromium
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\83.0.478.58\Installer
setup.exe --uninstall --system-level --verbose-logging --force-uninstall
You can now close the command prompt by typing exit and pressing enter.
After uninstalling the new Microsoft Edge, please download the new Microsoft Edge Chromium here - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge and re-install it.
After installing, please check if the Microsoft Edge is now working properly.
You're response is highly appreciated. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Antonio