나의 질문이 한글이기 때문에 당신이 이해를 하지 못한 것 같습니다.
위의 내용과 사건은 각기 다른 사건 입니다. 나의 영상을 보면 이해가 갑니다 유튜브 영상을 클릭 하면 영상이 나옵니다.
그리고 각자의 사건이 3가지 내용이며 3가지 질문 입니다.
서로 다른 사건들입니다.
사용자 계정 보호 알림 문제 때문에 휴대폰 연결이 문제 되는 것이 아닙니다. 오해를 하게 하여 죄송 합니다.
I think you didn't understand because my question was in Korean.
The above content and the incident are different incidents. You will understand if you watch my video. If you click on the YouTube video, the video will appear.
And each incident has 3 contents and 3 questions.
They are different incidents.
The problem with the mobile phone connection is not due to the user account protection notification issue. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
다시 한번 나의 말을 정리 하자면 3가지의 사건이 있습니다.
1 사용자 보호 계정 알림.. 별개의 사건.
2 알수 없는 전화연결 사용 한 흔적 발견
3 패밀리 앱 사용 흔적
Let me summarize what I said once again.
- User protection account notification.. separate incident.
- Unknown phone connection traces found
- Family app usage traces
thank you