이 응답은 자동으로 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류 또는 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.
안녕하세요
피드백 링크에 감사드립니다.
앞으로 질문이 있는 경우 언제든지 주저하지 말고 커뮤니티에 문의하십시오.
Environment
Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 26020
Hyper-V enabled
Intel VT-D enabled
SR-IOV enabled
Fastboot enabled
Hello, I'm getting 0x3 (expanded 0x11) error when I'm trying to connect my PC using remote desktop.
This error is common when I use the Remote Desktop app on my smartphone or when I connect from my Surface Pro.
I've searched about this error, but the causes and solutions seem to vary considerably.
I was able to get the error from the log of the Microsoft Remote Display Adapter in the Device Manager and the contents are as follows.
SWD\RemoteDisplayEnum\RdpIdd_IndirectDisplay&SessionId_0001 장치를 시작하는 데 문제가 있습니다. (Failed to start device)
드라이버 이름: rdpidd.inf
클래스 GUID: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
서비스: WUDFRd
하위 필터:
상위 필터: IndirectKmd
문제: 0x1F
문제 상태: 0xC0000001
<Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /><EventID>411</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2024-01-11T18:40:17.8307248Z" /><EventRecordID>965</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="10424" /><Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel><Computer>******</Computer><Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /></System>
<EventData> <Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">SWD\RemoteDisplayEnum\RdpIdd_IndirectDisplay&SessionId_0001</Data><Data Name="DriverName">rdpidd.inf</Data><Data Name="ClassGuid">{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}</Data><Data Name="ServiceName">WUDFRd</Data><Data Name="LowerFilters" /><Data Name="UpperFilters">IndirectKmd</Data><Data Name="Problem">0x1f</Data><Data Name="Status">0xc0000001</Data></EventData> </Event>
I've searched for this error as well, but I've been able to get very little information.
I've tried most of the different solutions on the internet and none of them worked (removing the Remote Display Adapter, disabling WDDM, etc.)
How can I solve this problem? I don't want to re-install Windows because I recently did.
(I recently re-installed Windows and left existing drives (D:, E:, etc) without C:. I think this caused a permission issue (user id mismatch). Can it affect Remote Desktop? If so, how can I fix this?)
*** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Display & Graphics ***
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***
잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.
이 응답은 자동으로 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류 또는 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.
안녕하세요
피드백 링크에 감사드립니다.
앞으로 질문이 있는 경우 언제든지 주저하지 말고 커뮤니티에 문의하십시오.
Thank you for reply! I submitted a feedback via hub: https://aka.ms/AAol0b8
I uploaded a screenshot and video, but I'm not sure it is uploaded sucessfully.
이 응답은 자동 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류나 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.
안녕하세요
Microsoft 제품을 사용하고 커뮤니티에 게시해 주셔서 감사합니다.
의견을 보내 주셔서 감사합니다. 내부 채널을 통해 이 문제를 제출했습니다. 피드백 허브 를 통해 문제를 제출할 수도 있습니다(편리한 경우 사진, 복제 비디오 등을 포함하여 가능한 한 자세한 정보를 제공하십시오).
제출 후 피드백 링크를 공유해 주시면 내부 채널을 통해 조사를 위해 관련 팀에 피드백을 제출하겠습니다.
양해해 주셔서 감사합니다.
감사합니다
요한 - MSFT | Microsoft 커뮤니티 지원 전문가