I'm trying to disconnect a device that's connected to the Microsoft Store, but I've disconnected it a few times before, and the device is released, changing from the device limit 1/10 to 0/10, and I couldn't see the device, but now I can't disconnect it.

익명
2025-06-24T16:00:59.58+00:00

I'm trying to disconnect a device that's connected to the Microsoft Store, but I've disconnected it a few times before, and the device is released, changing from the device limit 1/10 to 0/10, and I couldn't see the device, but now I can't disconnect it. I've tried it for a few days, but I can't disconnect the device.화면 캡처 2025-06-25 005745

Keep trying again later as shown in the picture below... it pops up like this. So I tried the next day but it didn't work. I just can't make it, so I'm putting in an inquiry.화면 캡처 2025-06-25 005836

비즈니스용 Windows | IT 전문가용 Windows 클라이언트 | 사용자 환경 | 기타
댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. Henry Mai 8,230 평판 포인트 독립 자문가
    2025-06-26T01:24:43.45+00:00

    Hi, this is Henry. I'd like to share some insights regarding the issue. Apologies that I can't respond in your native language, but I’ve translated the content to better understand the context.

    Based on your description, I recommend trying the following solution.

    1. Go to the Main Microsoft Account Devices Page:
    2. Sign in with the same Microsoft account.
    3. Find and Remove the Device:
      • You will see a list of all devices linked to your account.
      • Find the device you want to remove.
      • Click on "Show details" or "Manage" for that device.
      • On the next screen, find the "Remove this device" or "Unlink" option (it may be under a "More actions" menu).

    This page is the master list for your account and is usually more effective than the Store-specific page.

    Hope this helps.

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?


답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.