A confirmation email was not sent to the registered email after purchasing the domain.

alt_text 0 평판 포인트
2025-05-26T00:40:26.43+00:00

Hello, I’m experiencing an issue where the verification email is not being sent after purchasing a domain through Azure.

I initially purchased the domain on May 7, 2025, and around May 25, the domain status changed to “parked.”

Upon investigation, it seems the issue may be due to not confirming the verification email, but there is no record of any email being sent.

I have tried resending the email, but it still hasn’t arrived. I did not enter an incorrect email address, nor have I blocked emails from Azure.

I would appreciate your help in resolving this issue.

Thank you.

Exchange | Exchange Server | 기타
Exchange | Exchange Server | 기타

Microsoft가 개발한 강력한 이메일, 캘린더, 협업 플랫폼으로, 기업 수준의 커뮤니케이션 및 데이터 관리를 위해 설계되었습니다.특정 범주에 속하지 않는 기타 주제입니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변

질문 작성자는 답변을 '승인됨'으로 표시하고, 중재자는 답변을 '추천됨'으로 표시할 수 있습니다. 이를 통해 사용자는 해당 답변이 작성자의 문제를 해결했다는 것을 알 수 있습니다.