TRUE Effects of Disabling Server Service on Windows File Sharing Status

익명
2024-06-01T08:28:48+00:00

I've been disabling some irrelevant or unnecessary items in Service.msc.

Among them, the workstation and server items are related to networking, but since I'm using this computer alone and don't need networking, so I disabled them.

However, as a result, I noticed an error in Windows Explorer where every folder I open shows "Status: Shared" at the bottom of the Explorer.
This error gets fixed when I re-enable the server item in the service manager.

I still want to disable the 'Server' from Service.msc since it looks unnecessary for my case.
So, I'd like to confirm whether the error, where every folder in Windows Explorer shows "Status: Shared", is simply a misleading indication or if actually disabling the "server" service item causes all folders to become shared.

I'm awaiting a response from someone with accurate information...

비즈니스용 Windows | IT 전문가용 Windows 클라이언트 | 디바이스 및 배포 | 시스템 관리 구성 요소

잠긴 질문. 이 질문은 Microsoft 지원 커뮤니티에서 마이그레이션되었습니다. 질문이 도움이 되었는지 여부에 대해 응답할 수는 있지만, 메모나 회신을 추가하거나 질문을 따를 수는 없습니다.

댓글 0개 설명 없음

답변 1개

정렬 기준: 가장 유용함
  1. 익명
    2024-06-03T00:23:37+00:00

    이 응답은 자동으로 번역되었습니다. 따라서 문법 오류 또는 이상한 표현이 있을 수 있습니다.

    안녕하세요  acc 포럼입니다.

    Microsoft 커뮤니티 포럼에 게시해 주셔서 감사합니다.

    Service.msc에서 "서버" 서비스를 비활성화하면 실제로 모든 폴더가 공유되므로 Windows 탐색기에 "상태: 공유" 표시가 표시됩니다. 서버 서비스는 네트워크의 다른 컴퓨터와 파일 및 프린터를 공유하는 역할을 하므로 사용하지 않도록 설정하면 컴퓨터에서 다른 사용자와 파일을 공유할 수 없습니다. 다른 컴퓨터와 파일을 공유할 필요가 없는 경우 서버 서비스를 비활성화하는 것이 안전합니다. 그러나 Windows 탐색기에서 "상태: 공유" 표시를 방지하려면 서버 서비스를 다시 사용하도록 설정해야 합니다.

    위의 정보가 도움이 되었기를 바랍니다.

    질문이나 우려 사항이 있으면 언제든지 알려주십시오.

    감사합니다

    하이젠 샨

    이 대답이 도움이 되었나요?

    댓글 0개 설명 없음