Azure DevOps sole organization owner receives 401 Unauthorized

T_EI 0 評価のポイント
2026-10-06T09:55:17.3166667+00:00

I am the sole owner of a private Azure DevOps organization.

The Azure DevOps profile page shows the organization with “Owner” next to it. However, accessing the organization returns:

401 - Your account is not authorized to view this page.

There are no other organization owners or Project Collection Administrators who can restore access.

I have already tried:

  • Signing out completely and signing in again
  • Using an Incognito/private browser window
  • Selecting the Microsoft personal account associated with the organization
  • Checking Microsoft account recent activity; no suspicious access was found
  • Git access using git ls-remote; authentication also fails

This cannot be resolved through Organization settings because I receive 401 before I can access those settings.

The issue appears to require account-specific backend investigation of the Azure DevOps identity mapping, account type, tenant association, or orphaned organization ownership.

I have an active Azure Developer Support plan. Please handle this through Priority Community Support and escalate it to the Azure DevOps organization/identity support team. Please provide a private channel for the organization URL, account address, correlation ID, screenshots, and ownership verification.

Japanese support is preferred if available, but I can communicate in English if necessary.

Azure DevOps

お客様の回答

質問作成者は回答に "承認済み"、モデレーターは "推奨" とマークできます。これにより、ユーザーは作成者の問題が回答によって解決したことを把握できます。