Microsoft Storeで有料アドオンを販売する個人開発者はIndividualとCompanyのどちらで登録すべきですか?

HolidayFlyout 0 評価のポイント
2026-09-15T06:05:33.6833333+00:00

日本在住の個人開発者で、WPFデスクトップアプリを開発しています。法人は設立しておらず、現在は会社・組織としての登録もありません。

個人で開発しているWindowsアプリを、まずMicrosoft Storeで無料公開する予定です。その後、Googleカレンダーおよび個人用Outlook.comカレンダーとの連携機能を、500円前後の買い切りアドオンとして販売することを検討しています。

Microsoftの現在の開発者アカウント登録案内には、次のように記載されています。

  • Individual:アプリの配布が事業、取引または職業に関連しない独立開発者、非商用目的の小規模クリエイター、趣味・個人プロジェクト

Company:アプリの配布が事業、取引または職業に関連する独立開発者およびフリーランサー

参考: Steps to open a Microsoft Store developer account

そこで、以下について確認したいです。

法人を設立していない個人開発者でも、買い切りアドオンを販売する予定があれば、Company developer accountでの登録が必要でしょうか。

Individual developer accountでも、有料アプリや有料アドオンを個人名で販売できますか。

Company accountが必要な場合、日本の個人または個人事業主が提出できる事業確認書類には何がありますか。開業届や確定申告書などで確認できますか。

Company accountの登録では、独自ドメインと、そのドメインを使用したメールアドレスが必須でしょうか。

IndividualからCompanyへ後で変更できないと記載されているため、登録前に正しいアカウント種類を確認したいと考えています。


I am an individual developer residing in Japan and developing a WPF desktop application. I have not incorporated a company and I am not currently registered as a company or organization.

I plan to publish my Windows application on the Microsoft Store free of charge initially. Later, I am considering offering Google Calendar and personal Outlook.com calendar integration as a one-time paid add-on priced at approximately JPY 500.

According to Microsoft's current developer account registration documentation:

Individual accounts are intended for independent developers whose Store distribution is not related to their business, trade, or profession, and for non-commercial hobby or personal projects.

Company accounts are intended for independent developers and freelancers whose Store distribution is related to their business, trade, or profession.

Reference: Steps to open a Microsoft Store developer account

I would like clarification on the following points:

Does an individual developer who has not incorporated a company need a Company developer account merely because a one-time paid add-on will be offered?

Can an Individual developer account be used to sell paid applications or paid add-ons under the developer's personal name?

If a Company account is required, which business verification documents are accepted from an individual or sole proprietor in Japan? For example, are a sole proprietorship notification or tax return accepted?

Are a privately owned domain and an email address using that domain mandatory for Company account registration?

Because Microsoft states that an Individual account cannot later be converted to a Company account, I would like to confirm the correct account type before registering.

コミュニティ センター | 監視されない
0 件のコメント コメントはありません

1 件の回答

並べ替え方法: 最も役に立つ
  1. simo-k 96,400 評価のポイント ボランティア モデレーター
    2026-09-15T18:54:14.5233333+00:00

    Microsoft Q&A(ja-jp)では、"Microsoft Partner Center" はサポートされていません。
    パートナーセンターのヘルプからサポートに問い合わせてみてください。
    enter image description here

    また、必要に応じてタグ "Microsoft Partner Center" がサポートされているMicrosoft Q&A(en-us)にて 英語 で質問投稿してください。
    Microsoft Q&A (en-us版)

    この回答は役に立ちましたか?

    0 件のコメント コメントはありません

お客様の回答

質問作成者は回答に "承認済み"、モデレーターは "推奨" とマークできます。これにより、ユーザーは作成者の問題が回答によって解決したことを把握できます。