iphone Teams personal account sign-in fails with "Too many authentication attempts"

Kimiko Koike 0 評価のポイント
2026-08-05T00:14:48.2233333+00:00

I can no longer sign in to my personal Microsoft account in Microsoft Teams on my iPhone.

The error message is:

“The Microsoft account sign-in server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.”

My situation is:

  • My work account signs in to Teams on the same iPhone without any issues.
  • I can sign in to my personal Microsoft account in Safari.
  • I can use my personal Teams account on my PC.
  • Microsoft Authenticator shows both my personal account (verification code) and an “Extra ID” passkey.
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Teams app.
  • I restarted my iPhone.
  • I waited more than 24 hours before trying again.
  • I cleared Safari browsing history.

The problem started after I repeatedly switched between my work account and my personal account in Teams.

Has anyone experienced the same issue or found a solution?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams 無料版 | サインアップとサインイン | サインイン
0 件のコメント コメントはありません

1 件の回答

並べ替え方法: 最も役に立つ
  1. ((((((((( 27,015 評価のポイント ボランティア モデレーター
    2026-08-05T00:37:03.1166667+00:00

    まず、ここの日本語のサイトでの質問は、日本語でおこなった方がよいでしょう。

    さて、

    ●問題としているMicrosoftアカウントでどこかの組織のゲストとして招待されているのですかね?

    もしそうであれば、

    ●PCでは、ゲストとして組織用のTeamsは正常に利用できていますか?

    とりあえず・・・

    ■すべてのアカウントでTeamsからサインアウトしてから、

    ■Teamsモバイルアプリを削除(アンインストール)して、

     iPhoneを再起動してからTeamsモバイルアプリをインストールし、

    ■個人用のMicrosoftアカウントで、一覧からではなく、

     明示的にメールアドレスを手入力してサインインするとどうでしょう?

    この回答は役に立ちましたか?


お客様の回答

質問作成者は回答に "承認済み"、モデレーターは "推奨" とマークできます。これにより、ユーザーは作成者の問題が回答によって解決したことを把握できます。