Do you know how to fix Stop Code: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH (0x1) What failed: volsnap.sys

弘善 飯田 20 評価のポイント
2026-04-30T04:19:07.95+00:00

Please call me Haru.

I recently encountered an issue with my PC, and I would appreciate any advice if someone knows how to fix it.

PC Model Endeavor NA610e

Windows Version Version 25H2 January 2026 Security Update (KB5074109, OS Build 26100.7623)

Issue When starting up my PC, I encountered what is commonly known as a blue screen (BSOD).

Error Message Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. 0% complete

Stop Code: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH (0x1) What failed: volsnap.sys

Even after several hours, the percentage did not change. I then forced a shutdown by pressing the power button. After restarting, the system booted normally and has been usable since then.

From what I have researched, it seems that updating UEFI or drivers might be necessary.

I contacted the manufacturer’s technical support, and the representative (Sato) told me that:

  • No UEFI updates are available
  • The drivers should already be up to date

They suggested the following solutions:

  • Enable Fast Startup
  • Run a system scan (sfc /scannow)
  • Perform a system restore
  • Reset Windows

However, these seem like very general recommendations (often suggested by AI tools such as Copilot), so I am not entirely confident in them. For reference, I have already tried enabling Fast Startup and running the system scan.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or knows of a more specific solution, I would greatly appreciate your help.

家庭向け Windows | Windows 11 | スリープと電源オン、オフ

質問作成者が受け入れた回答
Hebikuzure aka Murachi Akira 335.3K 評価のポイント MVP ボランティア モデレーター
2026-04-30T07:09:28.51+00:00

After restarting, the system booted normally and has been usable since then.

ということで、再現性が無い問題であれば現状で直ちに何かの対処を取る必要性は薄いでしょう。

再現性がある場合は、一定のトラブルシューティングやダンプ解析が有効ですが、そうでなければ今じたばたしてもあまり意味はありません。

とは言え、一般的な安全策として重要なデータのバックアップが適切に行われていることは常に確認しておきましょう。

この回答は役に立ちましたか?

1 人がこの回答が役に立ったと思いました。
0 件のコメント コメントはありません

1 件の追加の回答

並べ替え方法: 古い順
  1. TaoLi 114.2K 評価のポイント 独立アドバイザー
    2026-04-30T04:56:30.1166667+00:00

    Hello,

    When your computer crashes with a blue screen, we need a .dmp file to analyze and locate the blue screen error. The minidump file path is: C:\Windows\Minidump

    If your computer does not have this file, you need to make some settings:

    Open Control Panel - System and Security - System - Advanced system settings - Startup and Recovery.

    Set "Write debugging information" to "Small memory dump 256kb" and "Small dump directory" to "%SystemRoot%\Minidump".

    After setting, restart your computer. The next time your computer crashes with a blue screen, a new file will be generated. You can then upload the blue screen file to onediver and provide a download link.

    https://onedrive.live.com

    この回答は役に立ちましたか?

    0 件のコメント コメントはありません

お客様の回答

質問作成者は回答に "承認済み"、モデレーターは "推奨" とマークできます。これにより、ユーザーは作成者の問題が回答によって解決したことを把握できます。