Office クライアント アプリケーション内のオブジェクトを操作するためのアドインをサポートする Office サービス。
サンドボックス環境への参加の資格がありますか?
このブラウザーはサポートされなくなりました。
Microsoft Edge にアップグレードすると、最新の機能、セキュリティ更新プログラム、およびテクニカル サポートを利用できます。
Hi,
I'm trying to join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program and activate the sandbox subscription, but I keep getting the message:
"You don't currently qualify for a Microsoft 365 Developer Program sandbox subscription."
Here’s what I’ve tried so far:
I’ve seen other users report similar issues recently, so I’m wondering if this is a known problem or if there’s a new eligibility requirement.
Could someone from the Microsoft team please confirm:
Thanks in advance for your help!
Office クライアント アプリケーション内のオブジェクトを操作するためのアドインをサポートする Office サービス。
サンドボックス環境への参加の資格がありますか?
Please note that this is the ja-jp forum. We kindly recommend posting your question in Japanese so that more community members can assist you. Alternatively, you may consider posting in the English forum if you prefer to use English language. We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
Hi 大瀧 誠
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A Forum.
Based on your description, I understand that you created a completely new Microsoft account and attempted to join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program, but you continue to receive the message:
“You don’t currently qualify for a Microsoft 365 Developer Program sandbox subscription.”
First, I want to inform you that as a moderator, I have limited access to Microsoft’s internal eligibility systems, so unfortunately I’m not able to manually review or approve sandbox subscription requests. However, I will do my best to assist by researching the related documentation.
Even if a new personal Microsoft account is allowed to register for the Developer Program, the sandbox (E5 subscription) is no longer granted automatically. Microsoft has recently introduced stricter qualification requirements, and the system will only provision a sandbox tenant if the account meets the updated eligibility criteria.
According to the latest guidance from Microsoft:
For more details, you may refer to the official documentation here: Microsoft 365 Developer Program FAQ | Microsoft Learn
I hope this information helps clarify the situation.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.
チャブーンです。
この件ですが、以下の良記事に答えがあるように思います。
Microsoft 365 開発者プログラムのサンドボックスが新規作成できなくなっていた
以下の3通りのいずれかを順守してください。