Spotify rewards does not work

flytheboss 0 Punti di reputazione
2026-07-25T06:02:41.2466667+00:00

I completed my Spotify quest to get 2 months of free Spotify but it doesn't work.

Why I did not receive the code to be redeemed? Is there something I can do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20260725-075910.Brave.png

Screenshot_20260725-074855.Brave.png

Microsoft Edge | Altro | MacOS
0 commenti Nessun commento

1 risposta

Ordina per: Più utili
  1. Vikki-T 11,245 Punti di reputazione Personale Esterno Microsoft Moderatore
    2026-07-25T09:44:58.35+00:00

    Please note that this is Italian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Italian. However, I will still provide an answer on English based on your initial response.  


    Hi flytheboss,

    I understand how frustrating this must be, especially after you completed the Spotify punch card but still could not claim the two-month Premium offer.

    Since the redemption page appears to be open in Brave, please first try signing in to the same Microsoft Rewards account using Microsoft Edge, then return to the offer and select Redeem now again. It may also help to clear the browser cache and cookies, temporarily disable any VPN or proxy or try another network or device.

    Please also review the eligibility terms shown on the offer page. The two-month offer applies only to eligible Spotify Premium Individual users and the screenshot indicates that previous Premium membership or past promotional offers may affect eligibility.

    If the same error continues, please contact Microsoft Rewards Support and include the screenshots, the name of the Spotify offer, and the approximate time of the redemption attempt so the support team can check the redemption status.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. My role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas.

    I hope the Rewards team can help you complete the redemption soon. Thank you so much for your understanding.   


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.