Deploy Custom Translator model failed

Cristina Anselmi 0 Punti di reputazione
2026-06-25T07:52:39.3733333+00:00

Hi, I've been training models in Microsoft Custom Translator these days and everything went fine until yesterday, I managed to train and deploy my models but today I cannot deploy any model, I get "deployment failed" message. The training was successful, I am not trying to deploy models for the same language in the same project, I am deploying it in the correct region, so I cannot figure out the problem, is there a downtime by any chance? Could you please check on your side?

Thanks,

Cristina

Modelli di Foundry
Modelli di Foundry

Catalogo di modelli di IA in Microsoft Foundry che è possibile individuare, confrontare e distribuire usando gli strumenti predefiniti di Azure per la valutazione, l'ottimizzazione e l'inferenza

0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.