Microsoft Account “Compliance Lock” – Recovery Keeps Failing, Need Real Help

Joerg B 0 Punti di reputazione
2026-05-03T08:55:28.91+00:00

Hello,

I’m dealing with a serious issue with my Microsoft account, which is currently locked under a “compliance lock.”

I’ll be honest, this has been extremely frustrating. I’ve gone through the account recovery process multiple times, taking my time to fill in accurate details (password history, usage, personal info, etc.), and every single request gets rejected.

What’s worse is that all the responses seem completely automated. I keep getting the same generic replies over and over again, with no real explanation and no sign that anyone has actually reviewed my case. At this point, it feels like I’m stuck in a loop with no way out.

I’ve tried:

  • Submitting the recovery form several times
  • Double-checking all the information I provide
  • Using different devices and networks

Still no progress at all.

I’m the legitimate owner of the account, and I’m not aware of any violations or suspicious activity that would justify a compliance lock. But right now, I have zero visibility into what’s wrong or how to fix it.

At this point, none of the support chats or recovery forms have actually helped resolve anything.

Can you please tell me what I’m actually supposed to do to unlock this account?

Is there any way to get this in front of a real person or trigger a manual review?

Any clear direction would really help, because right now the whole process just feels broken.

To any Microsoft staff reading this: please don’t redirect me again to the same generic links (ms.aka/compliancelocked or ms.aka/recoverymsa). I have already gone through those paths multiple times with no resolution. I’m specifically looking for a real, actionable step forward at this point.

Thanks.

Joerg B

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Gratuito | Altro
0 commenti Nessun commento

1 risposta

Ordina per: Più utili
  1. Alexandr S 106.7K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente
    2026-05-03T10:11:46.1366667+00:00

    Salve, Joerg B

    Se hai già utilizzato tutti i metodi per risolvere autonomamente il problema con il tuo account e non hanno portato a un risultato positivo, ti consiglio di contattare uno specialista del servizio di supporto Microsoft nella chat. Avrà la possibilità di connettersi in remoto al tuo PC (con il tuo permesso) ed esaminare il problema "sul posto". Per fare ciò, accedi a un account MS non bloccato (ad esempio quello con cui hai scritto su questo forum) nella pagina: https://support.microsoft.com/it-IT/home/contact?SourceApp=smc2&ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=www.microsoft.com

    Nella barra di ricerca, digita (senza virgolette) "supporto agente" e premi Invio. Non prestare attenzione ai risultati della ricerca e in basso fare clic sul pulsante "Contatta l'assistenza clienti". Nella pagina successiva, seleziona "Altri rodotti" e "Domande sulla fatturazione e sul profilo dell'account" dagli elenchi a discesa, quindi fai clic su "Conferma". Quindi, seleziona la chat "Chatta con un agente di supporto nel Web browser" e nella pagina successiva inserisci il tuo indirizzo e-mail (quello che funziona). mail e clicca su "Conferma". Una nuova scheda aprirà una finestra di chat. Attendi la risposta di uno specialista e descrivi il problema.

    La risposta è stata utile?


Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.