Skype was better than Teams. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

a random guy 0 Punti di reputazione
2026-01-24T16:40:50.2333333+00:00

Hello,

I wrote this topic to inform the Microsoft Team that shutting down Skype was THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU COULD MAKE!

I used Skype for more than a decade and I enjoyed it so much I would contact my relatives every single day.

You really disappointed me, and the rest of the community. Teams sucks because of AI, being a "corporate monster" and the interface isn't user-friendly. While Skype was user-friendly because of the UI it had, look at it, it had rainbows, clouds, everything to welcome the new user.

If the Microsoft Team is reading this they should be ashamed of what they have done to the best VoIP platform on Earth, BRING BACK SKYPE!!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Gratuito | Altro

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.