non riesco ad uscire dal programma windows insider

el ma 0 Punti di reputazione
2025-09-10T07:22:20.5866667+00:00

edizione Windows 11 Pro

Versione 24H2

Data installazione: ‎29/‎08/‎2025

Windows 11 Pro Edition Version 24H2 Installation Date: August 29, 2025 OS Build 26100.5074 Windows Feature Experience Pack Experience 1000.26100.234.0 Is this Windows 11 build a Windows Insider or a "normal" build? 2) If it were still a Windows Insider, I've tried everything to abandon it, including formatting the disk. It tells me: "This email address is not registered as a participant in the Windows Insider Program." If I try to click "abandon," the page freezes. Someone FREE me from this huge mess. What else should I do besides formatting and partitioning the HDD? (I've already done this 4-5 times, knowing it wouldn't help after the first time, but now… "Windows Features Experience Pack 1000.26100.234.0" From what I'm reading, it seems like a "normal" Windows 11, but build 26100 appears to be Windows Insider. PLEASE GIVE ME an answer. I've asked Microsoft technical support via chat three times. They gave me inconclusive answers, like they sent me emails saying I should give up, but what if I'm telling you it doesn't work, etc. I've wasted an hour on each chat. I'm waiting for your response, please. I know the solution will be easy, but right now I really don't know what to do. I also have a dual boot with Windows 10, which I haven't given up yet because I need the large clock with seconds like in the Windows 10 calendar. The reason I tried the Insider was the clock, but now I'm in serious trouble. I forgot to mention that I asked Microsoft technical support via chat three times. They gave me inconclusive responses, such as emails saying I should give up, but what if I'm telling you it doesn't work, etc. I wasted an hour on each chat.

I still haven't received a response to a previous request. Please, I need urgent help.

Programma Windows Insider | Windows Insider Preview | Installare, attivare e Windows Update
0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.