Issue with Custom Service Reports in Dynamics 365 Field Service – "Report" button not working

Giacomo Maisano 20 Punti di reputazione
2025-07-28T07:19:18.92+00:00

Hi everyone,

I followed the official Microsoft guide for "Add custom service reports in Dynamics 365 Field Service" and completed all the steps described in the first section ("Import and try the sample reporting solution as-is in a sandbox environment"). After importing the solution into Power Apps, I went to Field Service and clicked the "Report" button, but absolutely nothing happens — it just takes me back to the home page.

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I didn’t follow the later steps in the guide because they seemed quite technical and optional.

Thanks so much in advance!

Community Center | Discussione sul sito Q&A | Attività iniziali con Q&A
0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.