Help me find the issue

Giacomo Maisano 20 Punti di reputazione
2025-07-21T15:48:22.9433333+00:00

Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to connect my Field Service to Azure IoT, but even though I followed the guide perfectly, I keep getting a "device disconnected" error along with a registration error on Azure. I’ve double-checked all the steps multiple times, but the issue persists.

Has anyone encountered this before? What can I do to identify where the problem is? I’d really appreciate any advice or suggestions.

I’m happy to provide more details if needed. Thanks in advance!

Desktop virtuale Azure
Desktop virtuale Azure

Un servizio di virtualizzazione di Microsoft desktop e app eseguito in Azure. Precedentemente noto come Desktop virtuale Windows.

0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.