Microsoft Teams: disable automatic status change during meeting / Disattivare il cambiamento automatico dello stato durante una riunione.

Anonimo
2023-04-17T15:41:30+00:00

ENGLISH:

Hello,

I am writing to inquire about how to disable the automatic status setting option in Microsoft Teams during meetings. Specifically, I would like to know where I can find the option to prevent Teams from automatically changing my status to "In a meeting" or "In a call" during a meeting.

I have looked through the Teams settings and documentation, but I was unable to find a way to disable this feature. Can you please provide me with information on how to turn off automatic status setting in Teams?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Emiliano Gazzoli

ITALIAN:

Ciao,

Vi scrivo per chiedervi come disattivare l'opzione di impostazione automatica dello stato in Microsoft Teams durante le riunioni. In particolare, vorremmo sapere dove possiamo trovare l'opzione per impedire a Teams di cambiare automaticamente il nostro stato in "In riunione" o "In chiamata" durante una riunione.

Abbiamo cercato tra le impostazioni di Teams e la documentazione, ma non siamo riusciti a trovare un modo per disattivare questa funzione. Potreste fornirci informazioni su come disattivare l'impostazione automatica dello stato in Teams?

Grazie per il vostro aiuto.

Cordiali saluti,

Emiliano Gazzoli

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams per le aziende | Impostazione | Stato online

Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.

0 commenti Nessun commento

1 risposta

Ordina per: Più utili
  1. Anonimo
    2023-04-17T16:23:41+00:00

    Hi, Emiliano

    Thanks for reaching out.
    My name is Godswill, I'll be happy to help you today.

    Unfortunately, the feature to permanently change your status on teams isn't readily available at the moment, but you can choose which status you want at a time using the guide provided in the article contained in the link below.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/chan...

    You might also submit a request for this feature at https://aka.ms/TeamsFeedback ​or
    1.Select Help at the bottom lower-left of Teams
    2.Choose suggest a feature.

    Please be sure to let me know if you need more help as I'll be glad to do so.

    Regards...
    Godswill

    La risposta è stata utile?

    1 persona ha trovato utile questa risposta.
    0 commenti Nessun commento