Issues with Teams Notifications and Calls on Mobile – Account-Specific Problem

Anonimo
2025-04-18T14:37:59+00:00

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing a problem with one of my work accounts on Microsoft Teams. Specifically, when I use the mobile app, I am not getting notifications or incoming calls if Teams. When someone tries to call me and I have the app disabled on the PC , the call ends immediately with a message saying I am unavailable.

I have already checked all the notification settings both on my phone and within the Teams app, but it did not work.

To solve the problem, I logged into the same app on the same phone using another work account that is still active. With this second account, everything works perfectly: I receive both notifications and calls as expected. This clearly suggests that the problem is related to the original account and not to the device or app configuration.

Despite all my efforts, I have not been able to solve the problem. Does anyone know what could be the cause of this problem or how to solve it?

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams per le aziende | Impostazione | Configurare le notifiche

Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.

0 commenti Nessun commento

1 risposta

Ordina per: Più utili
  1. Anonimo
    2025-04-21T10:28:14+00:00

    La risposta è stata tradotta automaticamente. Di conseguenza, potrebbero esserci errori grammaticali o parole insolite.

    Caro Paolo Piancini,

    Grazie per aver postato nella community Microsoft.

    Capisco quanto sia scomodo non essere in grado di ricevere notifiche e chiamate di Teams sul tuo dispositivo mobile e mi dispiace che tu stia riscontrando questo problema. Proviamo a risolverlo insieme.

    Hai detto di aver effettuato correttamente l'accesso al tuo cellulare con un altro account Teams for Work. Ciò suggerisce che il problema potrebbe essere correlato alle autorizzazioni o alle impostazioni specifiche del tuo account. Consiglio di contattare l'amministratore di Teams dell'organizzazione, in quanto può aiutare con le autorizzazioni necessarie e risolvere il problema.

    I miei migliori auguri

    Similoluwa | Supporto della community Microsoft

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento