Where are you seeing the IsPostBack_RC_PendingUpdates and BITS errors?
Cosa vuol dire questo errore?
2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]
2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]
Windows per utenti privati | Windows 10 | Windows Update
Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.
41 risposte
Ordina per: Più recente
-
Anonimo
2023-08-24T13:58:49+00:00 Done. Anyway I'm sure it doesn't resolve all problems because I've done it several times...I'll get always the IsPostBack_RC_PendingUpdates and BITS error
-
DaveM121 937.2K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente2023-08-24T12:31:04+00:00 Run this command and wait for it to complete, then run the SFC command again.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
-
Anonimo
2023-08-24T12:29:21+00:00 Unfortunately your method has not been successful because I've run sfc /scannow at the system start and it found and repaired corrupted files. The details to repair the system are found in the log with /offlogfile flag, but I don't find it. Only CBS.log
Now I'm scanning for rootkits with DrWebCureIt and KVRT (I closed them even if they found trojans to verify your offline install method, so now I'm gonna remove some trojans like TrojanSiggen6)
I was thinking the solution can be to update manually since now and verify if wupdate error persists or try to download and then uninstall the updates and do things manually if the failed.
-
DaveM121 937.2K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente2023-08-24T09:44:35+00:00 Glad to help!