Cosa vuol dire questo errore?

Anonimo
2023-08-23T10:07:16+00:00

2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]

2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]

2023-08-23 11:57:08, Info CBS Failed to OpenPackage using worker session [HRESULT = 0x800f0805]

Windows per utenti privati | Windows 10 | Windows Update

Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.

0 commenti Nessun commento

41 risposte

Ordina per: Più recente
  1. Anonimo
    2023-08-25T09:27:24+00:00

    Done. Anyway I've found TrustedInstaller service error in Windows Update, it was not set as autostart. I've run the command below, restarted the computer and now Windows Updates has found KB5029847 update and installed it:

    SC config trustedinstaller start=auto
    

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  2. DaveM121 937.9K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente
    2023-08-25T08:52:59+00:00

    I am not familiar with that Eset tool, the best option would be to contact Eset support they will know what that error code on their software indicates.

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  3. Anonimo
    2023-08-25T08:50:06+00:00

    I have tried to launched ESET SysRescue Live Tool but it says failed VCE resume -110 and root crash, how can I resolve this?

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  4. DaveM121 937.9K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente
    2023-08-24T14:17:13+00:00

    I do not think there is anything wrong with your system, the sfc scans can produce false positives.

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  5. Anonimo
    2023-08-24T14:13:58+00:00

    The 2nd time sfc /scannow is ok

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento