Customer Insights - Data: Can I customize the columns displayed in a segment output table preview?

Silvia Innamorati 20 Punti di reputazione
2026-09-14T07:53:04.02+00:00

Hello,

I'm working with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data and reviewing the records of an output table generated by a segment.

When I open the table and select the Rows tab, the preview displays a very large number of columns, many of which contain only technical identifiers and GUIDs (CustomerId, ContactId, OwnerId, JourneyId, Marketing Form Id, etc.). This makes the data difficult to read and analyze.

My question is:

  • Is it possible to customize the columns displayed in the Rows/Data preview?
  • Can columns be hidden, reordered, or selected similarly to how we can customize columns in the Segments list view?
  • If this is not currently supported, is there any recommended workaround to display only business-relevant fields (for example Company Name, Email, City, Revenue, etc.) in the preview?

From my testing, I can customize columns in the Segments list, but I couldn't find a way to do the same in the table preview generated by a segment.

Any guidance or best practices would be appreciated.

Thank you. [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Microsoft 365 e Office | Installare, riscattare, attivare | Per il lavoro | Altro
0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta accettata dall'autore della domanda
Ruby Nguyen 2,800 Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente
2026-09-14T13:37:35.8933333+00:00

Please note that this thread is currently being posted on an Italian-language server. As your issue description is primarily written in English, I will provide my response in English for your convenience. Please feel free to let me know if you would prefer the information in another language.   
Good day Silvia, 

Thank you for sharing your concern.  

Since this forum category primarily focuses on Office 365 products and your concern relates to Dynamics 365, I want to ensure you receive the most accurate and effective assistance. For this reason, I recommend posting your question in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community. In this forum, you'll get the most qualified group of respondents and other partners who read the forums regularly can share their knowledge or learn from your interaction.      

I apologize for redirecting you to a different community, as the members of this category focus on Office 365 concerns and have limited knowledge about Dynamics 365. To help you get quicker and better assistance, I am guiding you to the appropriate resource.   

Thank you once again for your precious time and engagement.   


 If you have any extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".   

Note: Please follow the steps in forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.   

La risposta è stata utile?

2 persone hanno trovato utile questa risposta.
0 commenti Nessun commento

0 risposte aggiuntive

Ordina per: Più utili

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.