Il mio account Microsoft è stato rubato. L'aggressore ha cambiato email, alias, password e attivato la verifica in due passaggi. Non riconosco nessuno dei metodi di verifica. Voglio parlare con un operatore

Alessandro Masciotti 0 Punti di reputazione
2026-09-04T09:59:23.31+00:00

Hello, my Microsoft account has been hacked and completely taken over.

The attacker changed my password, removed/changed my original aliases, added their own email addresses, and enabled two-factor authentication. I no longer have access to any of the authentication methods because they were changed by the attacker.

I have already submitted the account recovery form several times and also used Microsoft's sign-in helper, but none of these methods have allowed me to recover the account. Every recovery attempt fails because the attacker has enabled two-factor authentication and I do not have access to their authentication methods.

I still have evidence that the account originally belonged to me. I received an email from Microsoft notifying me that my original email address was being changed to an email address that belongs to the attacker. My Microsoft Store account is also still associated with my original email address.

I am asking for help from a Microsoft support agent to investigate the account takeover. I can provide the original Microsoft notification showing that my email address was changed, as well as any other information needed to verify that I am the original owner.

Please help me recover my account.

2026-09-04_113514

Screenshot 2026-09-04 104252

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Gestione degli account, sicurezza e privacy
0 commenti Nessun commento

1 risposta

Ordina per: Più utili
  1. DaveM121 937.2K Punti di reputazione Consulente indipendente
    2026-09-04T10:34:35.7733333+00:00

    Mi dispiace non avere notizie migliori per te, ma questo forum è solo un forum da utente a utente, nessuno qui ha accesso agli account. Quando un account Microsoft viene violato, se gli hacker modificano i dati associati, come l'indirizzo email, di solito quell'account non è più recuperabile. Prova a seguire la procedura descritta in questo link per recuperare un account violato. Se questa procedura non va a buon fine, purtroppo l'account non può essere recuperato.

    https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.