Account bloccato - tentativi di ripristino falliti

EleonoraV95 0 Punti di reputazione
2025-09-05T19:24:05.78+00:00

Salve, mi sono trovata l'account bloccato. Svolta la procedura di ripristino, inserendo nel modulo tutte le informazioni richieste, mi è stato rifiutato il ripristino con messaggio "le informazioni non risultano vere" ma lo sono.

Come posso fare per non perdere il mio account?

Microsoft 365 e Office | Access | Per la casa | Windows
0 commenti Nessun commento

1 risposta

Ordina per: Più recente
  1. Obyziotta E 1,265 Punti di reputazione Personale Esterno Microsoft Moderatore
    2025-09-06T11:34:29.19+00:00

    Hello there,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A Support forum.

    I understand that when you attempted to complete the account recovery form, you received a message indicating that the information you provided was considered incorrect or insufficient. I can relate the inconveniences this may have caused, not to worry, I will do my best to help.

    Note that the only method available to recover a Microsoft account is by filling out the account recovery form. However, I understand that you have encountered difficulties with this process. To help you further, I'll share a link that includes a helpful video along with practical tips to guide you through successfully completing the recovery form.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/ayuda-con-el-formulario-de-recuperaci%C3%B3n-de-una-cuenta-de-microsoft-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    How to improve your chances next time:

    **>**Use a familiar device and location — ideally the same computer/phone and internet connection you’ve used to sign in before.

    Provide as much detail as possible.
    You can retry the form up to two times per day, but you’ll need to improve the quality and quantity of the information you provide

    I hope these information helps!

    Thank you for your time and understanding.

    Best Regards,
    Obyziotta / Microsoft Q&A Support Moderator

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento

Risposta

Le risposte possono essere contrassegnate come "Accettata" dall'autore della domanda e "Consigliata" dai moderatori, in modo da consentire agli utenti di sapere che la risposta ha risolto il problema dell'autore.