A user clicked through to a potentially malicious URL​, - but who? or on what?

Anonimo
2023-03-15T09:49:11+00:00

We have detected that one of your users has recently clicked through on a link that was found to be malicious. -V1.0.0.3

ok but where I can find who did this or on what?

Microsoft 365 e Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | Altro | Altro

Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.

0 commenti Nessun commento

2 risposte

Ordina per: Più recente
  1. Anonimo
    2023-03-15T12:15:39+00:00

    Essendo un forum Italiano, sarebbe utile scrivere in Italiano, per rispetto di tutti gli utenti Italiani.

    Grazie

    Enxo

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  2. Anonimo
    2023-03-15T10:50:47+00:00

    Hello,

    I’m Gunasekar and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you.

    In some cases, it may be possible to determine who created a malicious website, but it can be challenging and may require the assistance of law enforcement or cybersecurity experts.

    1. Are the files affected by viruses?
    2. Determine if the email received is from trusted source?

    Let the user know that they may have clicked on a malicious link and advise them to take the necessary steps to protect themselves, such as changing their passwords and running a virus scan on their device.

    Report unsafe site to Microsoft -

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/support/report-unsafe-site-guest

    I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

    Best regards Gunasekar N

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento