A Teams Channel message is not recognizing the \n correctly from the app on a laptop or from a browser.

Anonimo
2023-05-18T12:49:03+00:00

I'm passing a message from an external application to a Microsoft Teams channel using the Send chatMessage in a channel or a chat functionality.

The message is sent correctly, and when I open the channel from the Teams app on my smartphone, it is also formatted correctly: for each \n in the original message, there is a new line.

The problem is that when I open the same channel from the app on my laptop or from a browser, the same message that was formatted correctly on the smartphone now is not. The \n are ignored, the text is all on the same line.

Can someone please explain how to format correctly the text also for the laptop view?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams per le aziende | Chat | Chat di gruppo

Domanda bloccata. Questa domanda è stata eseguita dalla community del supporto tecnico Microsoft. È possibile votare se è utile, ma non è possibile aggiungere commenti o risposte o seguire la domanda.

0 commenti Nessun commento

3 risposte

Ordina per: Meno recente
  1. Anonimo
    2023-05-18T13:23:53+00:00

    Hello Lupatini ,

    My name is Joanna, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

    For me to further assist you, can you share a screenshot of your issue or concern.

    Thank you.

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  2. Anonimo
    2023-05-25T08:23:37+00:00

    Hello Lupatini ,

    My name is Joanna, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

    For me to further assist you, can you share a screenshot of your issue or concern.

    Thank you.

    Hi Joanna,

    Sorry for the late response.

    Here is one of the messages, the same in both pictures.

    From a smartphone is viewed correctly:

    While from a laptop it is not:

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento
  3. Anonimo
    2023-06-26T07:40:29+00:00

    Hello Lupatini ,

    My name is Joanna, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

    For me to further assist you, can you share a screenshot of your issue or concern.

    Thank you.

    Hi Joanna,

    Any news on this?

    Thanks in advance,

    Diego

    La risposta è stata utile?

    0 commenti Nessun commento