Gestione delle impostazioni audio e video durante le riunioni e le chiamate di Teams per una comunicazione ottimale
Ok, after few research on this issue, I got to understand that this is a compability issue between Jabra headsets and teams which several users has reported.
I'll advise you try reaching out to your headset company (Jabra) support to see if they have any other work around that can help.While thanking you for your understanding, I'll be glad to know if you get any positive response from Jabra support as it will be of great help to other users experiencing the same.
You mention this... but the device I have is listed in Microsoft website as recommended and compatible with teams.
Also the same happens with other devices of other brands, any wi-fi device I was able to test so far has the same behavior, the same does not happen with bluetooth.
It really is a teams bug in my eyes.