Request for recovery of permanently deleted files from personal OneDrive

Angela Bone 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-10-01T15:51:42.3166667+00:00

Dear OneDrive Support Team,

I am writing to respectfully request your assistance with a critical data loss issue regarding my personal OneDrive account.

Approximately one month ago, some highly important files and folders were permanently deleted from my OneDrive (including the online Recycle Bin). I understand that the standard retention period for personal accounts is 30 days, but these files are irreplaceable, and I am desperately hoping that a backup snapshot or server-side shadow copy might still exist on the backend.

Could you please check if it is possible to perform a backend recovery for my account to a state prior to deleted files

The specific files/folders I am looking for were located in [Orsolya ovoda/ovi, Tevekenysegtervek, if if possible all of the files] and included files named like [Please see if you can recover all of the files what a permanently deleted].

I would be immensely grateful for any help or technical intervention your engineering team could provide to recover this data.

Thank you very much for your time and understanding.

Best regards, Angela

Microsoft 365 és Office | OneDrive | Otthoni | Windows
0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

1 válasz

Rendezés alapja: Legújabb
  1. EmilyS726 271K Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó
    2026-10-01T16:26:59.3966667+00:00

    Hello Angela,

    I’m sorry, but for a personal OneDrive account there isn’t an additional administrator or backend recycle bin that Support can restore from.

    Microsoft’s documentation states that once a file has been permanently deleted from the OneDrive Recycle Bin, it cannot be recovered.

    Before giving up, I would check the computer or other devices that were previously syncing this OneDrive account. If any of these files had been downloaded locally, copies may still exist in the Windows Recycle Bin, Mac Trash, another local folder, an old backup, or on another device that has not synchronized the deletion yet.

    If the files are no longer in the online OneDrive Recycle Bin and were permanently deleted, unfortunately Microsoft does not offer a server-side recovery option or escalation path beyond that for personal OneDrive accounts.

    Hasznos volt ez a válasz?

    0 megjegyzés Nincsenek megjegyzések

Az Ön válasza

A válaszokat a kérdés szerzője „Elfogadottnak”, a moderátorok pedig „Ajánlottnak” jelölhetik, ami segít a felhasználóknak megérteni, hogy a válasz megoldotta-e a szerző problémáját.