Bárcsak jobb hírekkel szolgálhatnék; ez a fórum kizárólag felhasználók közötti kommunikációra szolgál, így biztonsági okokból senkinek nincs hozzáférése a fiókokhoz. Ha feltörnek egy Microsoft-fiókot, és a támadók megváltoztatják a hozzá tartozó adatokat (például az e-mail-címet), a fiók rendszerint már nem állítható helyre. Próbálja meg az ezen a linken található eljárást a feltört fiók helyreállítására; ha ez nem jár sikerrel, a fiók sajnos már nem menthető meg.
Subject: Urgent – Microsoft Accounts Compromised and Sign-in Alias Changed
Hello,
My personal Microsoft accounts appears to have been compromised.
My original sign-in address is no longer recognized by Microsoft, and the recovery page states that the account does not exist. However, during another Microsoft sign-in attempt, I could see that the account is now associated with an email address that I do not recognize and did not add myself.
I therefore believe that an unauthorized person changed the sign-in alias and security information on my account.
I am the original owner of the account and can provide proof of ownership privately, including previous account information, devices, purchase history and other historical details.
The normal account recovery process does not work because my previous username is no longer recognized.
Could a Microsoft moderator or support representative please tell me how I can escalate this as an account takeover / unauthorized alias change, rather than a forgotten-password issue?
For privacy reasons, I have not included my email addresses or other personal information in this public post.
Thank you.
Windows otthoni használatra | Windows 11 | Alkalmazások
3 válasz
Rendezés alapja: Leghasznosabb
-
DaveM121 937.5K Hírnévpontok Független tanácsadó2026-09-15T11:56:17.01+00:00 -
Zwickl János 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-09-15T11:32:50.9033333+00:00 guys, anyone need urgent help
-
Zwickl János 0 Hírnévpontok
2026-09-15T11:25:58.3166667+00:00 Two of my personal Microsoft accounts have been compromised at approximately the same time.
I am the legitimate owner of both accounts. I can no longer sign in with the original email addresses, and Microsoft reports that the original accounts do not exist. In at least one case, Microsoft now shows an unknown email address that I never added or authorized.
I believe an unauthorized third party gained access to both accounts and changed the sign-in aliases and/or security information.
I can provide the original account addresses, previous passwords, registered phone numbers, devices, purchase history and other information required to prove ownership.
Please treat this as an account takeover involving two Microsoft accounts, not as a forgotten-password issue.
I need assistance identifying the current aliases of both accounts and recovering access to them.
For security reasons I will provide the account addresses and other personal information privately, not in a public forum.